Friday, April 11, 2008

Ugh

I hate being questioned. You don't understand I really hate it. Because 99% of the time people have nothing to offer so why are you asking me anything? I can understand if I asked you for help then maybe you can question my situation but if I'm doing fine let me do me. We are not one and the same. What works for you most likely won't work for me so the way I choose to live my life you're probably not gonna agree with but that's okay. As long as I'm happy you should be happy. I am pretty damn happy, albeit lacking in some areas but overall I am happy with my life.

People fail to realize happiness is not a destination but a journey. I'm happy with where I'm going, I'm happy I am no longer where I've been, and I am happy where I am now. If you're living day to day just so you can become happy you will never ever be. You're gonna forever chase something that you can never catch and you'll waster your entire life doing so. I live for the moment because tomorrow isn't promised to anyone (R.I.P Daniel). If I want to take 10 vacations a year I do it. If I want to drop $800 on a purse I do it. If I want to party on Sunday and I have work on Monday... I'm gonna do it!

Don't get me wrong I believe in "saving for a rainy day", working hard to achieve a greater goal, etc but picture this. A girl dedicates her whole life to school and work never taking time out to smell the roses or enjoy life. The day before her graduation from Medical School she gets into a fatal car accident leaving $50,000 in the bank (because she never treated herself to anything) and a life unlived. Sad right? I know. So what it's extreme... it can happen!

I want everyone to check out my BFFs blog Truth behind the smile it's the truth!

Shout out to everyone reading and not commenting. I preciate ya'll but I would appreciate comments even more.. *hint hint*

1 comment:

Perfekt said...

Hey boo
1st I feel you on the questioning part I think thats why we single we have to feel that a person is benefitting us in a way that we cant ourselves before we can give him any type of say in what we do. WHen you have a man or a significant other they are gonna questions you wether it be out of love, concern, or just plain jealousy but if those feelings arent mutual it can cause a problem.

We are def. living life to the fullest! I dont want to have any regrets and I totally aggree with if you wanna do something do it cuz who knows when you will get the chance to do it again... I think God planned my life already so if something should not happen for whatever reason then it wont but things seem to be going according to plan so I guess me and God are on the same page... Good looking out G

Thanx for the shout out boo... Im a post that rhyme I wrote on my blog
Have a good day at work boo!