Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lol tell em why you mad son!

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

I refuse to discuss anyone but ME (and occasionally my BFF) in my blog because um... it's MY blog wtf? But it really kills me how someone can "careless" but dedicate enough time to write an entire anecdote. I guess I'm the only one who realizes "what you eat don't make me shit. I really and truly do not give a fuck about how anyone lives their life because I don't know their struggle and they don't know mine. Damn insecurity is a hell of a drug...

Anyway Baltimore tomorrow! Hope I have oodles of fun... I'll have stories/photos for you Monday!

1 comment:

Perfekt said...

WORD BOO SMH THEY KILL ME WITH HOW THEY SUPPOSEDLY "DON'T CARE" BUT IT SEEMS TO BE ALL THEY TALK ABOUT LOL

THEY NEED TO READ ABOUT US IDONTGIVEAFUCK.COM
CUZ WE REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK LOL