Saturday, April 12, 2008

"They tell me to try and make a livin. I tell em I'm a hustler and I rather make a killin"

It's 7:00 am on Saturday and I'm on my way to work a 12 hour shift. Dedication bitches! Dedicated to the $$$ that is. Surprisingly I'm not upset about it because how else would I be spending my weekend? Sleeping and eating because I'm a lazy bitch. I might as well use my idle time for profit. Over for them weekends!

I feel like I grew-up (a little) overnight. I'm no longer hype to go to the clubs (I haven't been and haven't wanted to go since my birthday). Renee definately hit the nail on the head when she said "once you turn 21 you leave that partying everynight shit for the birds especially since we been doing this way before we were 21." Word! Don't get me wrong I still love night-life and having a good time. I'm just broadening my horizons. New states, countries, etc. LMAO @ me tryna get Hollywood. Chillay chill! But word I'm good on the NYC club scene til they show me something I haven't seen and that's HARD cause I definately seen a lot smh.

No comments: