Friday, June 13, 2008

Tee-Gee-Eye-Eff

Two days in a row?! Oh wow it must gon rain today. Let's move on with the preceedings shall we? I don't have a topic in mind so I'm going to go straight off the top. Can I kick it? Yes I can.

I really need to begin the application process for jobs in Bmore. My boyfriend would kill me if he knew that I have not applied to not a nare job down there. Imma fuck around and be unemployed. I'll make sure I put that on my to do list right under Osi Umenoyra. Damn did I say that aloud? Ignore that last part thanks. Hopefully finding a job shouldn't be too diffucult with my extensive experience and innate charm. Lmao! Yeah ok... I just hope my only option isn't at the local Up Against the Wall. Speaking of Up Against the Wall they have some cute shit.




*Shout out to Diana! She wore this dress last week and I loved it so umm you know I'm ordering it right? :D!

I might just put in an application for that employee discount. I'll take $7/hr for some cheap clothes. Who needs food anyway? Oodles of Noodles Ent.!

Oh and I've gotten lots of responses on my last blog. Thanks everyone for reading it means a lot to me it really does. You suck for not commenting though lol. I don't want to make this too long so I'll end it here. Gotta leave ya'll wanting more ya diiiig?!

No comments: