Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hmm...

It's been a minute so I thought I'd stop by and say hello...


Hello.


Lmao! But really I've had somethings on my mind. First up friendship it seems like as I grow older the shit is getting more complicated, shouldn't it be the other way around? I've been dealing with insincere friends, malicious friends, stupid friends, and just GIRLS I have outgrown and I have nothing in common with anymore. Am I wrong to move on with my life without them? I've confided in a few whose opinion I really trust and I have received mixed answers. Some said I should continue with those who are stupid and/or I've outgrown because it's not their fault (LOL wtf?). Taking care of myself is enough work I refuse to take care of grown ass indivduals also. When someone becomes more trouble then they are worth I feel like it's time to let go... for real. But it seems like they always come back with an apology and I always take them back. Ugh all this is making my head hurt. Fuck it!

Next order of business... DOWN LOW BROTHERS. Mannnn listen... I don't know what's going on with this shit. Is there a shortage of good pussy? I mean cause I know how to twerk it, I can start teaching classes at the local Community College if need be. In this "recession" I need an extra income anyway. I got my eye on a pair of Giuseppes and shit.... lemme know I can do one-on-one tutoring too (No Queen Latifah). This DL shit is sickening though.I respect a niggah who comes out and says "I love to suck dick!"... cause I'm always like "Shit me too you got any pointers for me?". But if you sitting in my face telling me how much you love coochi but in the back of your mind you're thinking about who's gonna be on top tonight you or Tyrone. The problem does not end there it is also contributing to the alarming HIV rate. These men shitcake their dicks with all kinds HIV infested bloodshit then they wash up and go home to their wife/fiance/girlfriend and fuck them rawdoggy and the women are none the wiser. And the girlfriend is probably boning Jason from Accounts Payable so now he's got it and he's married. It's becomign a vicious cycle that will make you want to give up on sex all together. Fortunately more women are becoming aware of the epidemic and are paying closer atention to their partners. This creates another problem. Women are accusing innocent men of being on the DL. Especially now that the Kanye West swag is in with the tight pants and shit.... everyone looks a little how you doing :P. But you heffas are gonna fucka round and miss ya man with all that generalizing lol. I plan to pick up Hiding in Hip Hop and will probably do a short review on it. I don't want to read it but I feel I have to, I will be taking everything with a grain of salt though.

My neck is fucking killing me and I know that has nothing to do with typing but Ic an't think straight lol. So I'll end this here.

XOXO.

No comments: