Thursday, May 15, 2008

What are they putting in the milk?

Yeah yeah yeah I know it's been a while since I've blogged but honestly my ownly worries have been what color to paint my nails/toes (orange/french) and what color luggage should I buy (purple). Life has been pretty perfect for me as of late and I can pretty much chock that up to a new love interest. He's great and that's all I have to say about that!

But anyway I had some pretty unpure thoughts about a 13 year old on the train this morning. Now before you start passing judgement let me tell you homeboy was taller than me with a swag that'll make Diddy jealous. Lookin like a baby Adonis. Lawd have mercy! So on the really real WHAT ARE THEY PUTTING IN THE MILK? These lil niggas walkin round lookin like Lebron and the lil girls walkin round lookin like Melyssa Ford. I swear my 10 year old niece has the body of a 25 year old with NO kids. Somethin ain't right people! They got me feelin like Mary K. Latorneu out here. Checkin IDs before I get the number and shit. Pray for me ya'll...

This time next week I will be enroute to Cancun. Oh hell ya! I'm so ready! I don't think I lost anymore weight but I gives not a fuck anymore. I'm not tryna imperss anyone I'm good with mines. I'm just tryna sip my drank, ride a few jetskis, and get a lil bronzed. If I can achieve all that it will be great success (in my Borat voice) LOLOL.

Okkk back to online shopping. I'll holla!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rhonnie said...

I ask myself the same thing every time I'm on the train.
Maybe we should start drinking more milk.
LOL.

Perfekt said...

word boo next thing u know im falling in love with a 11yr old we gotta start interviewing cuz nobody is of age anymore smh and you would never know smh

Cancun next week boo1 im so ready im pretty sure we wont find no 11yr olds in that crowd lol hope not cuz im pretty sure wont no interviews be going on, im a be hiring on da spot if you catch my drift lmao

socialedisturbed. said...

LOL!
looks like you found a tenderoni!